Tuesday, December 4, 2012

living the life as senior



bismillah,
HELLO MONSTER :D
sooooo...
this year is the best year in my life, as we had to struggle for spm :)
bhahahahahaha
hope every single things worth. 9A+ in shaa Allah :)
i'll miss every moments in ssp with all the girls. yeah.
i'll miss the people not the school >:)
well if u want me to share what happens throughout the year,
it will take ages, so here are some of the pictures before, during and after my spm life in ssp,
enjoy! :)


BEFORE ES.PI.EM
after performing at floria 2012 :) meet ida
night before our pb raya haji :) meet zatil and hanee
pb raya haji. first time wearing baju koperat and its hanee's
pb raya haji. meet bal :)



SAPPHIRE party. we own 3K :)
ze birthday girls with zatil :)
won the best dress :p and its deena's
two days before SPM with my fav gtb :)
after party at ibu's

in dewan makan, meet raja :)
SPM AND AFTER

first day of spm
something from lubna :)

visit from familiyaaa, with mom dad and ki :)
and my brotha :)
the girls with tudung indon hihi meet syaffa, iman and hanee :)
right after spm, meet my ladies :)


during acc paper, meet syaffa :)
during batch partayy meet my fav :)
the one who loves to annoy me, wanono :)

camwhore at track :)
going home already, 



THE END OF MY CHAPTER IN SSP

THATS ALL FROM ME,
GOODBYE SSP. once and for all
FIVERS SPM 9A+
in shaa Allah

there is no such thing as goodbye,
only SEE U GUYS LATER!

XOXO.F

No comments:

Post a Comment