Sunday, February 17, 2013

anotherandompost

bismillah,

HI HELLO HEY WHTS UP

life aint the same nowadays. i miss my girlfriends esp the kjians but everyone seems so busy. well yeah me too cause i'm working. anyway, still i really wanna meet up with them its just somehow after we went to diff school, eveything is......different. its kinda sad :(

anyway, went out with bal, hanee and zatil yesterday. it was fun :) met tutu also! :D gosh my laughing machine. she's the only girl who could make me laugh till i cannot breath hahahaha i miss them so much! hahahaha well, been living with the girls for two years! ofcourse i'll miss em so much! haha hanee's mom was like "sure dh byk bnde gossip kan" hahahahahaha TRUEEEEE XD girls, lets go karok :p we have to! ahahahahaha XD

sometimes, i just wonder why i still update my blog. HAHAHAHAHA
kbyeee

XOXO.F

No comments:

Post a Comment